Zucchini Air Fryer
Are you looking for a delicious veggie side dish? Our quick and straightforward zucchini air fryer dish is a fantastic way to eat vegetables.
- Air fryer
- Zucchini: 2 small-to-medium sliced into 1/2-inch slices (no need to peel them).
- Olive oil: 2 teaspoons.
- Salt: 1/4 teaspoon.
- Pepper: 1/8 teaspoon.
- Smoked paprika: 1/2 teaspoon.
- Garlic powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Onion powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- parmesan cheese: 1/4 cup (grated). No worries if you're a vegan or follow a Whole30 or dairy-free diet. Omit the parmesan cheese and prepare this quick and delicious veggie with the other ingredients.
- Set the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes before cooking the zucchini. Slice the zucchini in half lengthwise, then in half again to form spears (about 1/2 inch thick) after trimming the ends.
- Combine the seasoning in a small bowl. Sprinkle the seasoning mixture equally over the zucchini spears after lightly spraying them with olive oil. Place the air fryer basket in a single layer and top with parmesan cheese—Cook the zucchini and parmesan cheese for 6 to 8 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
Depending on the power setting of your air fryer, the cooking time for the zucchini air fryer may change. (Some air fryers have very different cooking methods.)