Air fryer tater tots
Air fryer tater tots are hands down one of my best recipes. Once you buy a new air fryer ( i recommend 5.8-liter Casori Air Fryer), you will adore it because you can make everything in it.
- Air fryer
- Frozen shredded hash browns: 30 oz.
- Olive oil: 2tablespoon
- Flour: 1tablespoon
- Onion powder: ½ teaspoon
- Garlic powder: ½ teaspoon
- Salt: 1tablespoon
- Cooking spry
- Toss frozen hash browns into the mixer. Blend thoroughly till soft.
- Place hash browns in a large bowl, then add olive oil, flour, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt. Mix well with a spatula until combined. After wetting your hands, take a small amount of the mixture with a spoon and begin forming the tater tots by pressing them in your palm into an oblong shape about one inch across.
- Place the tots in a single layer, spacing them apart, and preheat your air fryer to 400. Sprinkle tater tots with cooking spray. After eight minutes, give the basket a gentle shake and cook for an additional eight minutes until browned.Serve: Remove the air fryer tater tots from the tray and place them on a dish. Serve with ketchup, and enjoy!
Nobody was surprised to learn that air-fried tater tots were superior to those prepared in the oven. They take much less time to prepare, are incredibly crispy and tasty, and are the best way to replace unhealthy deep-fried restaurant tots because there is no need to add more oil or fat to get them crispy.