Chicken patties are an essential ingredient required to make various sandwiches and burger recipes, and who doesn’t like the crispy and juicy delight they offer? But no matter how delicious they taste, deep-fried chicken patties bring you a bag full of calories, and that is probably the worst part about them. This is when Air fryer chicken patties come to the rescue. This chicken patty in an air fryer contains fewer calories and is an excellent alternative to deep-fried ones. This blog post will teach you how to make a chicken patty in air fryer, using both methods: Frozen chicken patties and homemade chicken patty in air fryer. Stay tuned.
How to make Chicken patty in air fryer
Frozen chicken Patties in an air fryer are a quick and easy way to prepare your burgers and snacks. You can make these easily using your favorite brand for frozen patties, and they will come out delicious and crisp in no time.
This is how you can make Frozen Chicken Patty in Air fryer.
Ingredients to prepare Frozen Chicken patties in air fryer
- 5 chicken Patties frozen
Instructions to prepare Frozen Chicken Patties in air fryer.
Step 1: Place the chicken patties in a single layer inside the air fryer basket. Make sure not to overcrowd the space and cook in batches if required.
Step 2: Set the temperature of the air fryer to 360 degrees and air fry for 10 minutes. If you want your patties to be extra crisp, you can consider adding a minute or two of cooking. Once done, carefully remove air fryer chicken patties and add them to your favorite burger bun; top these with your favorite ingredients and enjoy.
How to make Homemade Chicken patties in air fryer
Nothing can be more pleasing than customizing things according to yourself and making them at home. Homemade is the king of all. That is why we have come up with an easy recipe to make Air Fryer chicken patties with the simplest ingredients. Stay tuned.
Ingredients to make Homemade Chicken Patties in air fryer
- 225g Minced/ ground chicken
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Instructions to make Homemade Chicken Patties in air fryer
- To make these homemade chicken patties, combine the ground chicken, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese in a large mixing bowl, and mix until well combined.
- Once mixed, form flat and round patties out of this mixture and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes to firm the patties up.
- Once firm, take the patties out of the refrigerator and give them a good egg wash. Dip these in bread crumbs and set aside.
- Spray some cooking spray on the air fryer’s basket and place the chicken patties in it.
- Air fry at 400 degrees for about 8 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Once crispy on both sides, take the patties out and use them for burgers, sandwiches, or other snacks.
- How To Make Air fryer Apple Chips in 20 Minutes
- How to Air fryer Frozen Chicken Breast in 15 Minutes
- How to Air fryer Green Beans in 10 Minutes
- How to Air fryer Crab Legs in 10 Minutes
Tips to make the best Air fryer Patties at home
- If you want your patties to be crispy on the outside but extremely juicy on the inside, don’t forget to use a mix of chicken breasts and thighs to prepare the ground or mince chicken. This will ensure that your patties turn out juicy and control the fat levels.
- Make sure to make all the patties of the same size, as this will ensure that all of them cook evenly and properly.
- Place the patties only in a single layer in the air fryer basket and avoid overcrowding. You can even cook the patties in batches if required.
- Don’t forget to flip the Air fryer chicken patties halfway through the cooking to ensure that both sides cook evenly and get a nice golden brown color.
- Once cooked, cut one of the patties from the center to check whether they are cooked well. The white color suggests that your patties have cooked well, and the pink suggests that they have been uncooked.
- We hope you liked these recipes for preparing Chicken patties in air fryer. Try these methods to make crispy and juicy air fryer chicken patties for your hamburgers, sandwiches, and tea-time snacks.
For Frozen Chicken patties
- Prep time: 0 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Calories: 718kcal
- Protein: 62g
- Fat: 50g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 11g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 21g
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 251mg
- Sodium: 234mg
- Potassium: 631mg
- Vitamin A: 468IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg
- Calcium: 37mg
- Iron: 3mg
For Homemade Chicken Patties in air fryer
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 175g
- Sodium: 474mg
- Calcium: 120mg
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Vitamin A: 360IU
- Sugar: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Potassium: 755mg
- Cholesterol: 157mg
- Calories: 313kcal
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Fat: 22g
- Protein: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
Chicken patty in air fryer
- Air fryer
- 5 chicken Patties frozen
- Place the chicken patties in a single layer inside the air fryer basket. Make sure not to overcrowd the space and cook in batches if required.
- Set the temperature of the air fryer to 360 degrees and air fry for 10 minutes. If you want your patties to be extra crisp, you can consider adding a minute or two of cooking. Once done, carefully remove air fryer chicken patties and add them to your favorite burger bun; top these with your favorite ingredients and enjoy.