Cooking bacon is possible with so many appliances. However, air fry bacon is known as the game changer. The faster air fryer processing makes your bacon the crispiest. Indeed, the bacon air fryer has its mesmerizing smells while cooking, and it reduces the cooking time magically and does the job within minutes. Apart from the faster processing of the air fryer, there are various pros to using this appliance. First thing first, it provides additives of extra crispiness to bacon. In addition, it does not require an excessive amount of grease. As a result, you can have oil-free bacon in more crisped form. Are you looking for the same air fryer bacons? So, this blog will be fruitful and healthier as well for you. Using this method, you will forget to use a stovetop or oven, preventing all the hassles of preheating and messy surfaces. Bacon is a thing that is well combined with so many meals, and as a result, it turns the entire dish into mouthwatering food. So, why not try this more accessible and quicker way to make our bacons tastier? Let’s start by disclosing the actual recipe for bacon on air fryer.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Bacon
This recipe is relatively easy and spartan, with only one ingredient. All you need to have is the below-mentioned variables:
- First of all, you have five bacon slices. Let’sLet’s divide bacons into two categories. Pick 6 oz regular bacon.
- On the other hand, you can go with 8-12 oz thick-cut bacon.
Instructions to prepare Air Fryer Bacon
Who would like to spend hours cooking bacon on the stovetop while he has a super quick way to do the same job? I guess nobody! As air fryer bacon fulfills many dishes’ requirements, there should be proper crispiness, tenderness, and less grease on bacon. Unlike baked bacon that tends to lay flat, air fryer bacon comes out with a classic and eye-catchy display. Follow the below-mentioned steps as given and experience more curly and crispy strips. Before going further, it should be clear that you can also fry bacon in batches using an air fryer.
Step 1: Open the air fryer basket and adequately arrange the bacon strips. You can also cut the strips halfway to adjust the double quantity of bacon strips.
Step 2: Set the temperature of the air fryer at 350 F for regular bacon strips. It will be around about 7 to 9 minutes. When it comes to thicker bacon strips, wait 10-12 minutes. Once the air fryer bacons turn into a brownish shade and seem crisped, take them off. It’s time to serve the air fryer bacon by spreading them on a towel-lined plate. As a result, you can blot and drain extra grease. If doing the process in batches, remove the fryer basket for the second batch.
Note: The crispiness depends on the recipient. You can decide how much cooked and brownish air fryer bacons you would love. Therefore, it is recommended to have a check after 10 minutes.
Additional Tips to Get Perfect Air-Fried Bacon
- Air-Fryer Basket filling – to avoid the flat bacon layer, ensure that you don’t overcrowd the basket. Do not layer stuffing to get crispy and evenly curled bacon. It will be a hassle to brown the bacon. Therefore, maintain the proper air circulation for your appliances.
- Drip Tray Cleaning – many air fryer users complain their air fryer smokes. Due to the greasiest food frying, the drip tray gets dirty and drips. Thus, to take off this pitfall, clean the drip tray of the air fryer before and after cooking. However, you can also use bread for this problem. Add a piece of bread to the drip tray and soak it with excessive fat.
The game is over here. You have crunchy outside and chewy inside air fryer bacons. These fried bacon look to have dark round edges that make them more flavorful. All you need to do is present your crispiest bacon with whatever you want. This game-changer snack will love to eat separately as well. In addition, you can use cooked air fryer bacon for days. There are various myths regarding leftover bacon cons. However, enjoy cooked bacon stored in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days. On the other side, you can eat one month of cooked air fryer bacons frozen in the freezer.
Meals that can be Eaten with Air Fryer Bacons
The list of meals that combine well with fried bacons is so long. Here I would like to mention some of them that enhance the taste after dipping in them.
- Bacon with Baked Potatoes
- Bacon with Cobbs Salad
- Cheddar Bacons Ranch Cobbs
- Chicken BLT salad with avocado
- Classic club sandwich
- Irish potato leek soup
- Chicken corn chowder
You can use cooked bacon with these snacks and food:
- Deviled eggs
- Egg white Omelets
- Chicken Wraps
- Pasta Caesar salad
Best Air Fryer for Bacons
Can you air fry bacons with a cheap or low-quality fryer? There must be a big NO! Physical or online markets are filled with air fryers with variations in their specifications, and everyone will pick according to their requirements. Before buying an air fryer for home utilization, you must have a brief knowledge.
Let’s have a look at the below-mentioned best air fryers:
- 8 Qt Cosori Air Fryer – This air fryer is compact enough to hold less counter space. Moreover, its processing is adequate for 4 to 5 family members. In addition, it comes up with a handy and easier cleaning process. This classy air fryer offers a dishwasher-safe basket and liner.
- Toaster Oven Style Air Fryer – Little bigger yet functional for large family and commercial use. This air fryer lets you cook recipes at once. That means you don’t have to divide the meal into portions. Unlike other air fryers, it is faster in heating and cooking food. Whatever your food is, it takes less time to cook.
Read More Recipes
- How to air fry chicken wings in 16 minutes – delicious, super crispy, and it will never let you go any other way.
- How to air fry frozen bugger in 15 minutes – delicious and most demanding appetizer for those obsessed with junk foods.
- What do you Asparagus in an Air fryer – The mixture of simple ingredients and air fryer brings asparagus to a new level of vibrant.
- How to make air fryer baked potato in 5minutes – I must say that this appetizing snack will be the center of attention for your evening tea table.
Is turkey bacon used for this recipe?
This recipe has no changes if you go for turkey bacons. Indeed, it would be tastier and crispier as compared to other bacons. So, you must try out this recipe with turkey bacon to get the incredible results of air fryer bacons.
Should I preheat the Air Fryer?
When it comes to specific bacon, it is not essential. On the other hand, this manual setting depends upon the air fryer model you are using, and some air fryers have the condition of preheating in this case.
Can I add oil while frying bacons in the air fryer?
Bacon in air fryer itself releases a small amount of greasiness while cooking. As a result, the additional oil will be unnecessary and messy for the final presentation of air fryer bacon.
Prep & cook time for Air Fryer Bacons
- Prep time: 1 minute
- Cook time: 9 minutes
- Total time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 5 slices of bacon
- Keyword: air fryer bacon
- Course: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 38
Amount per serving
- Carbohydrates 1g (0%)
- Fat 3g (5%)
- Protein 3g (6%)
- Fat 3g (5%)
- Saturated Fat1g (6%)
- Cholesterol 8mg (3%)
- Sodium 137(6%)
- Potassium 40mg (1%)
- Trans Fat 1g
- Vitamin A 3IU (0%)
- Calcium 1mg (0%)
- Iron 1mg (6%)
Bacon in Air Fryer
- Air fryer
- Bacon: 5 (6 oz regular bacon)
- Open the air fryer basket and adequately arrange the bacon strips. You can also cut the strips halfway to adjust the double quantity of bacon strips.
- Set the temperature of the air fryer at 350 F for regular bacon strips. It will be around about 7 to 9 minutes. When it comes to thicker bacon strips, wait 10-12 minutes. Once the air fryer bacons turn into a brownish shade and seem crisped, take them off. It's time to serve the air fryer bacon by spreading them on a towel-lined plate. As a result, you can blot and drain extra grease. If doing the process in batches, remove the fryer basket for the second batch.