These air-frying Oreos are incredible! They taste just as lovely as the fried Oreos you’d get from the market, but cooking them in the air fryer is somewhat healthier and much less expensive. Additionally, you can prepare them quickly at home. Air-fried Oreo as a concept is precisely that. Take your Oreos, mix in some dough, and then cook them on the air fryer. It doesn’t get any easier than that. You might be wrong if you make this recipe for the kids without tasting it first.
Ingredients for air-fried Oreo:
- Puff Pastry (1 Sheet)
- Oreo Cookies (12)
- Melted butter (1 tbsp.)
- Powder Sugar (optional)
- Air fryer
Additional kitchen hardware tools:
- Cookies cutter
How to air fry Oreos?
Step 1: Extend the pastry dough by rolling it out gently. Then, soften your butter in the microwave.
Step 2: Now arrange cookies one by one on the pastry dough. With the help of a cookie cutter, cut out the square. A big square would be beneficial to tuck the dough perfectly. This is the time to roll the pastry dough on the cookies. Once you cover all the cookies, grease them with melted butter.
Step 3: Shift the tray to the air fryer at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. You have to check on cookies during this time. Lastly, with a shower of powdered sugar, serve and enjoy.
Read More Recipes:
- How to cook Jicama fries in air fryer in 25 minutes?
- How to air fry cauliflower in 15 minutes?
- How to air fry donut?
- How to air fryer hot dog in 15 minutes?
- How to air fryer corn on the cob in 15 minutes?
Notes to make the best air-frying Oreos:
- For the best results, serve the Oreos straight from the air fryer while they’re still warm. After completely cooling down, they will keep for a few days when covered. However, they will no doubt resemble an Oreo-wrapped biscuit rather than a fried Oreo.
- Although we haven’t tried it, I’d suggest reheating these in the air fryer for a minute or two. It is better to serve these right away, like most “fried” foods.
- These are typically covered in powdered sugar and eaten that way. You can use any other topping instead of the original, and a cinnamon-sugar mixture is an additional preferred choice.
How can you tell when the air fryer Oreos are finished?
You only need to ensure that the outer crescent roll is cooked and done because the inner cookie doesn’t need to be worried about (it’s just an Oreo). You may relax knowing that this straightforward dish is being prepared to perfection once you see the crescent roll browning or turning golden brown.
How do you store air-frying Oreos leftovers?
Put any leftovers in a zipper bag and keep them on the counter if you’re fortunate enough to have any. While they shouldn’t have any problems for a few days, they can quickly lose their crispness.
Comparing biscuit dough to pancake batter
There are recipes for air fryer Oreos that include pancake batter, but I do not cook air-fried Oreos with pancake mix because the pancake batter recipe is much messier. There is dipping and drizzling, but crescent rolls are better.
Other options to coat air-frying Oreos
The options are endless for these beauties; we chose a delicate coating of powdered sugar. Feel free to use any available sweetener, such as sprinkles, whipped cream, cherries, maple syrup, chocolate syrup, or any other. Even a salted caramel sauce could be made if you wanted to take it to the next level.
|Air frying Oreos:|
|Prep Time||Cook time||Total time|
|10 minutes||8 minutes||18 minutes|
|Servings: 3 cookies|
|Calories: 338 kcal|
|Calories: 338kcal||Carbohydrates: 48g||Protein: 7g|
|Fat: 12g||Saturated fat: 3g||Sugar: 24g|
Please share any creative recipe suggestions for this OREO recipe in the comments below.
We’re always searching for criticism or fantastic suggestions from all of you!