or Air Fryer Potstickers, the air fryer has become an invaluable tool in the kitchen for cooking all sorts of foods, including Air fry dumplings. It takes less than five minutes to make these delicious snacks, and they come out perfectly cooked with a crispy exterior that you can’t get any other way! It’s easy to make your pot sticker at home with this handy Air Fryer recipe! It only takes 14 minutes, and they come out crispy on the outside yet moist inside. You can customize them in endless ways – add different vegetables or spices for variety. Dumplings are pretty famous in China. They’re not often used for main courses, but I recently started making pot stickers with them, and my husband loves them!
How to Air Fry Potstickers in 24 Minutes?
Air fry frozen potstickers come with a new option. Air frying is the best way to cook potstickers; they’re much better than their traditional counterparts! The delicious, meaty fillings in these potstickers are a cross between gyoza and xiao long bao. They can be fried or steamed, but for an even easier cooking experience, you must try pot stickers in air fryer! Air fryer pot stickers are easy to make, but they also have a simple ingredient list with no added oil needed. Air frying instead of pan-frying cuts out significant amounts of unhealthy fats while keeping all flavor intact! Ready to get started on this quick recipe today??
What do you need to prepare fryer Potstickers?
Not only are these pot stickers in air fryer easy to make, but they also have a simple ingredient list with no added oil needed. Air frying instead of pan-frying cuts out significant amounts of unhealthy fats while keeping all flavors intact!
- Ground Chicken: To ensure that your frozen potstickers in air fryer filling are delicious, use ground chicken instead of beef or tasteless spicy if you want it lighter. You can find these at grocery stores in the refrigerator section and in Asian markets too!
- Potsticker Wrappers: When you’re looking for a quick and easy dish, your favorite Chinese take-out or fresh homemade air fryer frozen potstickers will be the answer.
- You need to season your potstickers before you cook them. There’s no secret recipe, but here are some tips for getting the perfect amount of spice:
- Start with salt and Pepper; if they’re not salty enough, add more until it feels right! Please don’t overdo it either, because too much can leave an unpleasant aftertaste on its way down or during digestion time (which may cause nausea). Try using white rather than black Pepper since studies show that people find it tastes better when eaten raw.
- Cabbage– Napa or white,
- chives (a type of onion),
- And soy sauce
- Sesame/Olive Oil: The best way to get your food crispier in the Air Fryer is by spraying it with olive oil. If you don’t do this, then that is what will happen. Your dried-up fried treats won’t be great and are A complete waste of money (in my opinion).
These are all great ingredients for a delicious Chinese dish. You can find these in your local grocery store near the produce section with an Asian foods aisle!
Read More Recipes
- How to Air Fryer Biscuits in 10 Minutes
- How to Air Fryer Frozen Corn Dogs in 8 Minutes
- How to Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets in 10 Minutes
- How to Air Fryer Fish Sticks in 12 Minutes
Directions to Prepare Air Fryer Potstickers
We know the feeling of finding a great coupon only to discover there’s no direction to use it! We’ve got your back. This post will show you air fryer frozen potstickers. Hence, they come out crispy outside and juicy in the center – with very little oil used, too, making them healthier than deep-frying options for those looking to cut down their calories or fat intake while still enjoying delicious food.
- Combine the ground chicken with chopped cabbage and chives. Then add soy sauce until it’s well mixed, and add sesame oil for the desired flavor! Finally, season with salt & Pepper to your liking – we recommend freshly ground black peppered!
- The tricky part comes: lightly wet your hands, place a spoonful of filling mixture in the center, and fold over. Press down on edge several times to create a pattern! Remind me so much of making lumpia when I was young – this is what you want if it has been stored well.
- Slip the potstickers into a lightly greased air fryer basket and cook for 7 minutes. The dough will become golden brown around the sides as it cooks! Your air fryer will be the best friend you’ve ever had! In just 7 minutes, these air fryer potstickers will transform into a crunchier and crisp crust.
Primary Kitchen Tools for Air Fryer Potstickers
How do you make delicious fried dumplings at home? I’ll show ya! Making air fryer potstickers is super easy, and all it takes are some essential ingredients and kitchen tools that any cook should have, like an air fryer (or regular oven). A simple but innovative idea that will have you asking, “why didn’t I think about this before?”
- Air Fryer
- Plates for Serving
- Small Sauce Dish
Filling Varieties for Air Fryer Potstickers
The air fryer potstickers recipe is delicious and authentic, but here are some options to switch up the filling! Dietary and flavor fillings enlarge the taste of dumplings. Our Air-fried potstickers are perfect for those who want their food to be juicy on the inside while still being able to enjoy its delicious flavor outside! Air fryer potstickers are also great as an appetizer or side dish – serve them alongside some dipping sauce (we recommend soy garlic).
- Different Ground Meat: The best way to make this dish even more flavorful is by adding some variety in terms of protein! If you’re looking for something meaty, try replacing the chicken with ground pork or turkey.
- Vegetarian Touch: To make this dish more appealing to the eyes, add some color by adding carrots or spinach.
- Additional Spices: To add some spice to your breakfast, try grinding up red pepper flakes, cayenne Pepper, or hot chili. All three will give the filling in this recipe a fiery kick that’s sure not to be missed!
- Meat & Vegetables: The list of possible sides is endless. Try shredded carrots, eggplant or bean shoots next time you make this delicious dish!
Additional Tips for Best Outcomes
- When cooking the air fryer potstickers, don’t stuff them too tightly, or else they might not be able to seal, and then your filling will burst out once cooked!
- This is important because when you overcrowd the air fryer basket or sides of a potsticker will not be able to cook evenly.
- Frying delicately takes skill, but overfilling can cause your food to steam undercooked hot spots, while other parts may turn out well done!
- Make sure you don’t forget about your potstickers! Flip the meat and veggies several times throughout the cooking process for even crispiness on all sides.
Make-Ahead instructions for Air Fryer Potstickers.
To Store: Leftovers are just about the best thing ever! Store them in your fridge for up to five days, and you’ll have an easy dinner ready when it’s too hot outside or if friends come over unexpectedly.
To Freeze: Potstickers are not just for cooked food; you can also make them in advance and freeze them without cooking! To do this, place dough pieces in an airtight container to prevent drying, then store them in the freezer for up to two months before eating or using them again (since they’ll be cold).
Advanced Prep: These potstickers are delicious! You can make them up to five days in advance, and they’ll keep well stored inside the refrigerator. When you’re ready, lightly brush some water on top before air frying for a crispy exterior without all of that unwanted grease from cooking them. Traditional oil-based grilled food often comes with at-home Chinese cuisine.
How long do you cook potstickers in the air fryer?
When you’re ready to serve the dumplings, place them in an air fryer basket and spritz them with oil. Coat each well, so it is lightly sung before baking at 380°F/193 °C for 6-8 minutes.
How do you air fry Korean potstickers?
To make the most out of your mandu, cook them at 350°F (not preheated) for 10-12 minutes. You should shake or flip them every 3 to 4 min, so they fry evenly and without burning!
Can you use PAM in an air fryer?
No, it is not recommended to use PAM inside your air fryer.
How do you make frozen potstickers taste better?
When you’re ready to eat, carefully remove the potstickers using tongs. Transfer them immediately onto a plate or bowl, so they don’t overcook! After cooking all these steps, serve with additional olive oil if a liquid is left in your skillet.
What goes well with potstickers?
- Vegetable Stir Fry
- Fried Rice
- Fried Green Beans with Garlic Sichuan Sauce
- Fresh Spring Rolls
- Hot and Sour Soup
- Egg Drop Soup
- Char Siu Roasted Eggplant
- Potsticker Rice Noodle Bowl
Prep & Cook Time for Air Fryer Potstickers
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 14 mins
- Total Time: 24 mint
- Servings: 4
- Keyword: Air Fryer Potstickers
- Course: Side Dish/Snack/Main Course
- Cuisine: American/Asian
- Calories: 145
- Amount per serving
- Calories – 145
- Fat 4g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Sodium 279mg
- Carbohydrates 24g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 4g
- Vitamin C 6mg
- Calcium 21mg
- Iron 1mg