Say goodbye to the mess of lighting the grill each time you want to enjoy Lil franks with the help of these air fryer Lil smokies. You can now prepare these delectable little smokies air fryer in your kitchen. The best thing is that they’re easy to cook; all it takes are a few quick steps to have a dish of little smokies. Thus, be ready to enjoy some excellent summertime grilling without ever leaving your house! These little smokies recipe air fryer are sure to please everyone, and they are good choices to impress your guests for dinner or even for a holiday party.
You can make the greatest Little Smokies in an air fryer with just two ingredients!
- Little smoky: 40 pieces. There are numerous names for little smokies, and Lil smokies, cocktail wieners, cocktail franks, cocktail wieners, and baby wursts are a few of the more popular varieties. They are available at your neighborhood supermarket.
- BBQ sauce: 1 cup. Pick your preferred barbecue sauce. Today, I added a fantastic taste by using sweet chili BBQ sauce.
- Brown sugar: 3 tablespoons (optional).
Necessary kitchen tools:
- Air fryer
- Food brush
How to cook little smokies in air fryer?
Step 1: On the air fryer tray or in the air fryer basket, put the Lil franks (Lil Smokies). Air fry at 350 for 8 minutes degrees F and flip halfway through.
Step 2: Transfer the fried sausages to a bowl. Sprinkle the brown sugar on top after brushing the air fryer Lil smokies with BBQ sauce.
Step 3: Once more, cook the Lil franks in the air fryer for a few minutes until the sauce turns caramelized.
How to serve air-fried Lil smokies?
Air fryer Lil smokies would be ideal as a party appetizer, food for a birthday celebration, a New Year’s Eve treat, or even just the star of your next gathering. It’s an excellent method for creating quick party food with the ideal flavor balance. This little smokies recipe air fryer will be at the top of the list of delectable options for most party menus. Here are some ideas to serve them:
- Wrap each Lil franks in a half piece of bacon. Brush-wrapped little smokies with sauce, then air fry them!
- You can make air fryer little smokies in a blanket by using a pizza cutter to cut crescent rolls into strips and wrapping each sausage in the dough. After five minutes of air frying, flip them and cook for another 2-3 minutes till golden brown.
- You could also use heated grape or apricot jam as a glaze.
- The use of a toothpick is the most typical method of serving them. They are incredibly unique since they are small sausages, and they make a great party snack because everyone likes little smoky toothpicks!
- For dipping: Of course, you can eat air fryer Lil smokies alone! They are excellent! However, serving them with dip gives them a rich flavor. You can dip them in various sauces; my favorites include ranch dressing, blue cheese, and extra-sweet baby ray sauce.
What is the best BBQ sauce for air fry Lil smokies?
Using BBQ sauce is an excellent and simple method to give your meal some flavor, whether you want to use sweet or sour.
So use your favorite sauce if you wish to use sweet or sour.
Sweet Baby Rays or Bone Sucking Sauce are two of my favorite sauces! Add some brown sugar to the BBQ sauce for a sweeter appetizer before re-frying the little smokies in the air fryer.
- How to air fryer catfish in 20 Minutes?
- How to air fryer garlic bread recipe in 3 Minute?
- What are the best oil for air fryer?
- How to Air fryer swai fish in 20 Minutes?
- How to air fryer Italian sausage in 12 Minutes?
How to store air fryer Lil smokies leftovers?
If you have any Lil franks leftovers, let them cool to room temperature before storing them in a zipper bag. You can keep them for two to three days in the fridge.
Reheat them by putting them back into the air fryer basket and cooking for a few minutes at 350 degrees F. Enjoy these amazing air fryer little smokies.
What to serve with air fryer Lil smokies?
I enjoy using colorful air fryer decorations to garnish Lil franks, so I often serve them with fried veggies like fried asparagus, fried peppers, or coleslaw salad.
Eat air fryer Lil smokies with potatoes or sauerkraut as an alternative. You can also boil, mash, or sauté potatoes in a skillet with butter and garlic.
Why prepare little smokies in air fryer?
No mess: you only need an air fryer to prepare Lil franks in air fryer.
You don’t have to watch it: you only have to place a little smoky in your air fryer, which will take care of the cooking.
What causes my air fryer to smoke when cooking air fryer Lil smokies?
There might be some smoke. Ensure your air fryer is clean before using it to reduce the smoke. The air fryer will smoke if there is burnt food, crumbs, or fat.
To minimize the smoke, you can soak up the grease from the little smokies by putting some bread in the bottom of the basket.
Another idea is to add some sprays of water to the bottom of the air fryer rack.
Air fryer Lil smokies
|Prep Time||Cook time||Total time|
|5 minutes||8 minutes||13 minutes|
Calories: 160 kcal
|Calories: 160kcal||Cholesterol: 35mg||Protein: 8g|
|Fat: 5g||Potassium: 90mg||Sodium: 849mg|
|Sugar: 17g||Calcium: 36mg||Carbohydrates: 22g|