Air fryer Hard Boiled Eggs are prepared using the advanced boiling method. Instead of a stovetop or microwave, an air fryer is an intelligent and quicker way to deal with eggs. All we know is that eggs are a rich source of vitamins A and C. moreover, they provide a high amount of protein and antioxidant elements. Indeed, most people take eggs as an essential in their morning diet. With these bunches of advantages, eggs have significant importance in daily life. Therefore, as eggs are a staple, their boiling seems time-consuming. People used various ways to fulfill their job: stovetop, microwave, and water boiling methods. However, all these ways are hassled and hectic somehow.
Get a Multi-Functional Kitchen Air Fryer
Air fryer eggs are smooth, evenly cooked, and as delicious as boiled in water. Air fryer egg is a hands-off approach without dealing with water. Indeed, boiled eggs in air fryer are easy to peel, and the job can be done in seconds. Go for premium quality air fryer if you eat eggs often.
The process is convenient as you add eggs to the air fryer basket. And set the time for perfect and multi-purpose boiled eggs. You will indeed have ideal air-fried hard-boiled eggs that are easy to peel.
The air fryer is a multi-functional kitchen appliance that assists you with various cooking. Raw, fresh, or frozen can take off every food type quickly. I am pretty sure that once you try cooking with an air fryer, it will be your final and last choice for the future.
Are you ready to experience air-fried hard-boiled eggs from now? So, let’s roll out the intro and jump to the recipe for cooking eggs in an air fryer.
Essential Ingredients for Air-Fried Hard-Boiled Eggs
The recipe consists of dozen of eggs and a quality air fryer. Unlike an instant pot and oven, an air fryer, by far, is the ideal way to have instant and perfect air-fried hard-boiled eggs. We are sure that you will find the air frying method super easy and adopt it in the future. This modern gadget can enhance your cooking skills by saving you time.
- 6 Large Eggs
- A 3.5-Quart Air Fryer
Air-fried hard-boiled eggs can enhance the taste of the salad and deviled eggs. Moreover, try air fry eggs by topping them on avocado toast. The flavor of dyed Easter eggs will be mind-blowing with fried eggs.
Complete Procedure for Air Fried Hard Boiled Eggs
Boiling eggs using an air fryer is surprisingly easy and quick. This hands-off practice is nothing to do except place the eggs in a basket and on the timer.
- First, it is ideal for preheating your air fryer model at 270 degrees F. washed eggs will add to the air fryer basket for 15 minutes. Air Fried Hard Boiled Eggs will be ready within 15 minutes without any hassle of flipping. The air circulation of the air fryers heats the food and cooks from each side.
- Once the timer is off, remove the air fryer basket and take off the eggs. For accurate peeling, plunge all eggs into an ice bath. Let them cool to handle and proper peeling.
- If you love soft-boiled eggs, set a timer for 10 minutes. In contrast, go for 12 minutes if you want medium-boiled eggs. We assure you the results for both will surprise you.
Speaking of Air Fried Hard Boiled Eggs, the air fryer method is beyond your imagination. The process is fun when you prepare to boil in a pot, prevent pesky water, and go with a straight air fryer. Hold white eggs, an air fryer, and an egg rack to get professional-looking Air Fried Hard Boiled Eggs.
Significant Tips for Perfect Air-Fried Hard-Boiled Eggs
Unquestionably, frying eggs with an air fryer are far more comfortable than a stove or oven. Still, there are a few tactics to enhance the cooking experience. Therefore, here is a good list of tips for your convenience.
- Initially, a quality air fryer rack is a must in this recipe. It will guard eggs against cracking. It is the best alternative to an air fryer basket. You can also experience a wire rack that lifts the eggs.
An ice bath to the hot eggs is recommended, and it secures your eggs from excessive heating absorption after closing the timer.
- Start peeling them off when they cool down properly. If they are not, leave and rest for another time.
- Set the air fryer timings according to your taste. If you want a stiffer yolk, increase the temperature time. Further, minimize the heat if you love jammy eggs.
- It is observed that older eggs are better for boiling and peeling. Check the egg’s expiry date and go for the first expiring soon.
- Air fryers have versatile models and heat mechanisms. Make sure to get familiar with temperature by doing a couple of food experiences. Once you get the correct settings, stay with it. Generally, home base air fryers are good at 1700 watts.
- If you are going to boil an egg, go in batches. First, place 12 eggs and give them temperature. Later on, boil eggs in your way.
- Once you have done boiling, try out some Bagel seasoning. The topping of this yummy seasoning doubles the egg nutrients.
- The dusty and messy air fryer shows brown spots on the basket and walls. Don’tDon’tcs with them; these spots will not ruin the eggs. However, cleaning up your air fryers will be more hygienic.
- Are you using Ninja or Cosori Air Fryer? The Bake button will be feasible in this case. Set the temperature at 250 degrees for this model.
- Air fryers work at the convention mechanism. This downsized version of a convection oven is ideal for boiling and freezing foods.
Strategies to Enhance the Air Fryer Life
An air fryer is the best alternative to a stovetop, microwave, or instant pot. It is a multi-purpose appliance with accurate wattage, and there are few additives or practices to increase the air fryer.
Let’s out these tips:
- PREHEATING: as mentioned earlier, air fryers differ from others based on specifications. Similarly, few of them come with preheating spec. On the other hand, some air fryers do not have this feature. For proper understanding, you should go through the manual book.
- OVERCROWDING: avoid overfilling the air fryer basket. The overcrowding will lead to some food being uncooked. Hence, overtake this pitfall by cooking in batches.
- OIL: the reason behind the air fryer is that it does not require oiling or greasing. Therefore, most people are influenced as it offers healthier and less oily food.
- DISCLAIMER: the working of all air fryers is not identical. Their temperature and heating units may vary. There is a high possibility that the temperature mentioned in this recipe will not suit your air fryer. So must have a manual guide before using your appliance.
Food combination with Air Fried Hard Boiled Eggs
Fried or boiled eggs are a great source of nutrients and immunity boosters. With Vitamin A and C, eggs are highly recommended for a daily diet plan. Indeed, these must include in every diet plan, whether it’s intermittent fasting.
Therefore, you can utilize eggs’ protein by eating them with other food combinations. The most flavorful varieties are:
- Make a compulsory diet plan with a Simple Italian pasta salad with a topping of air fryer eggs.
- Boil eggs in an air fryer and enjoy them as a breakfast burrito recipe. This breakfast is full of healthier ingredients and calcium elements.
- Boiling eggs in the air fryer is healthy and offers millions of advantages. You can have cooked eggs with hash brown and fried bacon, an enriched protein source.
- Cook egg in the air fryer and make a mouthwatering flavor with chili lime sweet potato Buddha bowl.
Read More Recipes
- How to Frozen taquitos in Air Fryer in 8 Minutes – This Mexican food is the favorite meal of kids and youngsters; delicious and fascinates lovers from a distance
- How to Air Fryer Chocolate Cookies in 7 Minutes – Homeowners will love this easy recipe for Soft and delicious Air Fryer Cookies that don’t require heating your kitchen.
- How to Air Fryer Chicken Strips in 30 Minutes – crunchy on the outside, tender in places, and packed full of flavor – perfect for dipping or spreading some ranch dressing over!
How long does it take to hard-boil eggs in an air fryer?
It takes 270-275 degrees F to hard boil eggs, which is ideal for preheating your air fryer model at 270 degrees F. Washed eggs will add to the air fryer basket for 15 minutes. Air Fried Hard Boiled Eggs will be ready within 15 minutes without any hassle of flipping. The air circulation of the air fryers heats food and cooks from each side.
How do you cook soft-boiled eggs in an air fryer?
Initially, you have to preheat your air fryer if it offers the option for it. Later, place washed eggs in the air fryer basket and start a timer for 10 minutes. Specifically, it takes approximately 10 minutes for soft eggs.
Can you hard boil eggs at 300 in the air fryer?
Boiling egg in an air fryer at 300 is allowed, but you can lower the time from 15 to 7. If you are going for 300 temperatures, set the timer for 5-7 minutes.
How long to air fry hard-boiled eggs at 400?
Cooking eggs in an air fryer will be ideal and lead to fruitful results if you maintain the timings. Simply 5 minutes are enough to do this job.
Prep & Cook Time for Air Fryer Hard-boiled Eggs
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mint
- Servings: 4
- Keyword: Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 77
- Serving Size: 1 large egg
- Calories: 77
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 62mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1.6g
- Carbohydrates: .6g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 6.3g