Are you craving a restaurant-style hamburger right now? This recipe will take off all your hassle in enjoying a delicious and juicy hamburger. You can have a cheesy and tastier hamburger from home using just a few ingredients. A must-essential item for an air fry burger is a quality air fryer and frozen or raw beef. That’s all! Air fryer burgers enrich taste and nutrients as long as the entire recipe is super fast to your table. The air fryer is an adequate appliance to deal with all flavors. Whether you want to make a juicy hamburger or cheeseburger, an air fryer can quickly prevent all muss and fuss. In addition, an air fryer burger can entitle you to a burger master. You can present the world’s best hamburger on the table in a few minutes, and within 20 minutes, a melting slice of cheese entices the burger’s lover. All in all, a perfect time, a quality air fryer, and additional toppings will make a mouthwatering hamburger. You must have a feeling of excitement to know the actual and exact recipe for air fryer hamburgers! So let’s get commence with essential ingredients!
Air Fry Hamburgers Recipe
A hamburger will be in your hands with less effort in 10 minutes. There is no hassle of thawing frozen beef; you must have a premium quality air fryer, and the job will be done.
The finished and finalized burger will be flavorful with minimal hecticness. Present evenly cooked air fryer hamburgers with garlic butter spread to allure your visitor.
Ingredients are super handy and simple to make this appetizer snack. By picking fatty beef, seasonings, and sauces, you are good to go for a hamburger.
- Beef – For the best juicy and crisped texture, fresh ground beef is ideal for many experts. Go for an 80/20 blend of ground beef, including the essential fat. It will enhance the juiciness of hamburgers.
- Seasoning – To prepare air fry hamburger seasoning, you need onion and garlic in powder form. These two powders will be blended with salt and pepper. Don’t go for raw onion and garlic that require lots of cooking time.
- BBQ Sauce – As this step is optional but more efficient in enhancing the overall taste of your lunch or dinner table.
Step by Step Method to make Air Fryer Hamburger
This super delicious, quicker, and tastier snack can be prepared within 20 minutes. So, are you ready to combine the dried ingredients and make a bridge for a burger?
Step 1: Combine beef, onion/garlic powder well in salt and pepper. Use a medium size bowl for evenly mixing. Shape 4 equal-sized patties about ½” thick using this stuff. A small indent is required in the middle of each patty. You can press patties with your thumb. Using a brush, paint BBQ sauce on all patties if you are using it to enjoy it.
Step 2: It’s time to turn or preheat your primary appliance. Yes, it’s about the air fryer! Set preheating temperature at 370F and arrange the beef patties in the air fryer basket. Ensure that there should be an inch of space between each patty. Give it 5 to 6 minutes to cook. Later, open the air fryer and flip the burger. You must set more than 3 to 5 minutes to cook the beef efficiently at 160F. Last thing last, if you are a cheese lover, go for it and spread a single layer of cheese on the patties. It will melt in one more minute. Mouthwatering air fry hamburger is ready to rock their recipients.
Additives of Hamburger Toppings
The additives of BBQ sauce and toppings do magic in enhancing the burger taste. There are lots of topping choices to allure each passerby. For instance, the combination of lettuce, onion, tomato, and pickle makes your hamburger the best platter.
- Zesty – jalapenos, green chilies, and sauerkraut are the ideal toppings for a hamburger. You have a fantastic flavor with these topping courses.
- Savory – other than jalapenos, roasted red bell peppers, and fried egg lead the taste of the burger to another zone.
Garlic Butter for Hamburger in Air Fryer
There are always some ingredients that add more flavor to a recipe, and it would be worth saying that these other particles add to food and do magic with its taste. In the same manner, garlic butter in hamburgers is a magical ingredient to enrich the deliciousness of the meal, and it just adds a more juicy texture and makes your burger an unbeatable snack.
Assembling of Hamburger
The last but most minor step is assembling all the layers of stuffing for a perfect presentation of the hamburger. It sounds pretty an uphill task but not really! Once you have done all the cooking stuff, it’s time to make a tower hamburger. So, let’s get started by arranging all items in a flat tray.
- Take a bun and cut it halfway. Pick one side of the bun and apply a fresh leafy green lettuce layer.
- In the second step, place the cooked air fryer hamburger at the bun center and on top of the lettuce.
- If you are a tomato lover, go for a thick slice of tomato on top of a burger.
- At this point, the game is entirely yours. Add whatever you want, like crunchy pickles and onions.
- One of the essential ingredients is a cheese slice. Place it on the hamburger and wrap it with another bun.
- The job is done, and you are ready to enjoy the juiciest and yummiest hamburgers in the air fryer.
Extra tips to get the World’s Best Hamburger Patties
The recipe mentioned earlier is undoubtedly accurate, but some additional tips increase the burger’s life. You have to pay a big eye on beef quality as patties are the main item in a burger.
- The burger air fryer is super reluctant with unmoisturized patties. Therefore, make sure to go with fatty beef around 80/20. As a result, your burgers stay moist in the overall process.
- In the case of frozen patties, don’t panic because quality air fryers are frozen item friendly. Follow the same method if you are going with frozen patties. However, add just five more minutes to the original recipe.
- If you want to freeze your patties perfectly, use parchment paper between each patty. With this paper, you can utilize patties for up to one month.
- To get accurate outcomes, give a small indent with the help of your thumb in the patty’s center. It helps to prevent swelling in the patties while cooking.
- The side bunch of French fries will add more flavor to your meal. If you want to present a hamburger with French fries, prepare it first and place it aside. Once the patties are cooked, place the fries in the same basket and set the temperature to about 400F (3-4 minutes). Oven fries, however, are the best option in this regard. Present your hamburger with additional French Crispy Fries to enlarge the captivation of your table.
Read More Recipes
- How to air fry chicken wings in 16 minutes – delicious, super crispy, and it will never let you go any other way.
- How to air fry frozen bugger in 15 minutes – delicious and most demanding appetizer for those obsessed with junk foods.
- How to cook bacon in air fryer in 9 minutes – The faster air fryer processing makes your bacon the crispiest.
- How to air fry hot pockets in 11 minutes – comes with a whole crispy crust and the melting cheese just enough to grab the eater’s attention.
How long does it take to cook a hamburger in an air fryer?
Arrange beef Patties according to the air fryer basket size. Air fryer brands launch different models with versatile basket sizes, drip tray sizes, and dimensions. Therefore, the time for cooking beef patties depends on the air fryer size. Generally, it takes 7 minutes for perfect cooking, and you can also keep it on the air fryer until it’s properly cooked.
What temperature do you cook hamburgers in an air fryer?
Preheating the temperature to 370F and arranging the beef patties in the air fryer basket is ideal. Ensure that there should be an inch of space between each patty. Give it 5 to 6 minutes to cook. Later, open the air fryer and flip the burger. You must set more than 3 to 5 minutes to cook the beef efficiently at 160F.
Can you put hamburgers in the air fryer?
Yes! You can use an air fryer for hamburgers, whether the patties are frozen or fresh, and you will get excellent results in both stages. Ensure to keep flipping on and off to avoid excessive heating on one side.
Burger Cooking Cart
Doneness Temperature Appearance
Rare 120-125 F Bright reddish pink throughout
Medium-rare 130-135 F Pink throughout
Medium 140-145 F Slightly pink
Medium-well 150-155 F Mostly brown throughout & pink
Well-done 150-155 F Brown throughout
To measure the accuracy of meat, we recommend a good quality meat thermometer.
Prep and Cook Hamburgers in Air Fryer
- Prep time: 15 mins
- Cook time: 8 mins
- Total time: 23 mins
- Servings 4: hamburgers
- Keyword: air fryer hamburgers
- Course: main course
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 350kcal
- Serving: 1g
- Calories: 350kcal
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Protein: 21g
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Sodium: 299mg
- Potassium: 359mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 3g
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Calcium: 82mg
- Iron: 4mg
Air Fryer Hamburgers
- Air fryer
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- BBQ sauce: 3 tsp.
- Combine beef, onion/garlic powder well in salt and pepper. Use a medium size bowl for evenly mixing. Shape 4 equal-sized patties about ½" thick using this stuff. A small indent is required in the middle of each patty. You can press patties with your thumb. Using a brush, paint BBQ sauce on all patties if you are using it to enjoy it.
- It's time to turn or preheat your primary appliance. Yes, it's about the air fryer! Set preheating temperature at 370F and arrange the beef patties in the air fryer basket. Ensure that there should be an inch of space between each patty. Give it 5 to 6 minutes to cook. Later, open the air fryer and flip the burger. You must set more than 3 to 5 minutes to cook the beef efficiently at 160F. Last thing last, if you are a cheese lover, go for it and spread a single layer of cheese on the patties. It will melt in one more minute. Mouthwatering air fry hamburger is ready to rock their recipients.