Air fryers are excellent, and you know what’s even more impressive? Making your favorite French bread pizza in the air fryer. Once you make this air fryer recipe, you will not go back to your basic oven-baked bread pizza. Covered with melted cheese and delicious toppings, this air fryer French bread pizza comes out nice, and you’ll love it. This post will teach you how to Air fryer French Bread Pizza in simple and easy steps. Stay tuned.
- salt, to taste
- 1 French bread loaf
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup (40 g) shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) pizza sauce or tomato sauce
- Pepperoni, cooked Sausage, diced Ham, & Bacon pieces
- Sliced or diced Tomatoes, Mushrooms.
How to make Air Fry French Bread Pizza
Step 1: Start by cutting the loaf of bread to fit the length of your air fryer’s basket. Spray both sides of the loaf with cooking spray or olive oil to enjoy that extra crisp later. Place the loaf in the air fryer with the bottom up. Cook at 360 degrees for 2 minutes.
Step 2: Now flip the bread and spread the sauce and toppings. Cover with an air fryer rack to prevent the toppings from flying away. Cook at 360 degrees for about 2-5 minutes or until the cheese has perfectly melted. Allow the French bread pizza to cool down for at least 2 minutes before serving.
- How to Air Fryer Halibut In 10 Minutes
- How to Air Fryer Bread in 15 Minutes
- How to Air Fryer Steak Fries in 30 Minutes
- How to Air fryer Butternut Squash in 25 Minutes
Tips to make the best Air Fryer French Bread Pizza
- Make sure to slice your baguette French bread according to the size of your air fryer’s basket. If you use thin bread, slice it lengthwise, but if you like softer and wider loaves of bread, then you can slice them into thick slices. Ensure that you have enough area on the bread to spread the sauce and the toppings.
- Make sure to prep and cook the toppings beforehand to simplify the recipe.
- Use an air fryer rack for covering the bread pizza while air frying; this will prevent the toppings from flying away during the cooking process.
- Cooking time may vary across air fryers, so don’t hesitate to add or remove 2-3 seconds of cooking.
How to store Air fried French Bread Pizza
These Air fryer French Bread pizzas can be easily stored in the fridge. All you need to do is put them in an air-tight and store them in the fridge. These will last you for up to 3 days, and when reheated, they come out hot and fresh.
If you plan on saving them for longer, you will have to freeze them. To freeze, you will first have to cool them in the fridge; once this is done, place them in an air-tight container and store them in the freezer.
How to reheat Air fryer French Bread Pizza
When you are ready to eat the Air Fryer French bread pizza, just air fry them for 4-5 minutes at 380 degrees. You can even thaw them before reheating; if you decide to thaw them, air fry them at 380 degrees for 2-3 minutes.
We hope you liked this easy and quick recipe for Air Fryer French bread pizza. Try this mouth-watering snack for tea time snacks or satisfy your craving for a delicious pizza.
Prep & Cook Time
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Calories: 825kcal
- Carbohydrates: 165g
- Protein: 27g
- Fat: 14g
- Sodium: 1646mg
- Fiber: 14g