Have you tried making fresh bread in the air fryer? Not yet? Then now is the right time to try this Air fryer bread recipe. It is so easy to make and comes under in no time. This simple recipe will give you a fresh and healthy bread loaf, and you know the best part: it is made in the air fryer, so you don’t have to use any extra cooking oil. Air fryers are great; they open up new possibilities and give you a healthier version of your favorite recipes. The bread made with this Air fryer recipe comes out nice and fluffy and is versatile enough to make breakfast sandwiches or to use simply for toast. Try out this fantastic Air fryer recipe now.
Essential ingredients for making Air fryer Bread
- 1/4 c water warm
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
- 1/4 c milk warm
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp melted butter
How to make air fryer Bread?
Step 1: Mix warm water, sugar, and dry yeast in a medium-sized bowl. All this to ferment for 5-10 minutes or until it appears bubbly or foamy. Add milk to this mixture and whisk once again. Add salt and vegetable oil. Whisk once again. Add the flour to the yeast mixture. Knead a dough out of this. Continue kneading the dough on a flat surface for at least 5 minutes. Grease a bowl with oil and transfer the dough to it, rolling so it gets covered with oil on all sides. Cover the bowl with a kitchen towel and let this rest for an hour; you can also leave it overnight.
Step 2: Once the dough gets doubled in size, punch the air out of it and knead it again for about a minute. Using a blade or a sharp kitchen knife, split the dough in half and shape each part into loaves of equal size. Transfer them to mini loaf pans ( already greased with oil). Cover these with a kitchen towel and allow them to rest for another 30 minutes. Brush butter on the loaves and place them in the air fryer. Air fry for about 12 minutes at 330 degrees.
- How to Air Fryer Halibut In 10 Minutes
- How to Air Fryer French Bread Pizza in 5 Minutes
- How to Air Fryer Steak Fries in 30 Minutes
- How to Air fryer Butternut Squash in 25 Minutes
Why switch to an air fryer?
If you are planning to buy an air fryer soon but aren’t sure whether to buy it, then worry not, readers; we have your back. Below are some significant reasons you should invest in an air fryer. Keep reading
- You don’t have to use oil when working with an air fryer. This is because the air fryer tray gets so hot that it is enough to crisp your food without any oil. You will never be able to achieve this kind of crispiness in the oven.
- No extra oil makes the air fryer a better alternative to ovens and BBQs, and the dishes prepared in the air fryer are healthier and more nutritious than the baked ones.
- It takes less time for food to cook in the air fryer than in the oven. It cuts the cooking time by approximately one-third, and since it is less time-consuming, you will have your food ready quickly.
- If you struggle with the problem of space in your kitchen and can’t get an oven installed, then an air fryer is the best option for you. These are small, compact, and require less space than ovens.
- And when it’s finally time to clean up after having a delicious air-fried meal, you will be amazed to see that cleaning an air fryer is easier than cleaning your oven. Voila!
How to store Air fried Bread?
These Air fryer Bread can be easily stored in the fridge. All you need to do is put them in an air-tight and store them in the fridge. These will last you for up to 3 days, and when reheated, they come out hot and fresh.
If you plan on saving them for longer, you will have to freeze them. To freeze, you will first have to cool them in the fridge; once this is done, place them in an air-tight container and store them in the freezer.
How to reheat Air fryer Bread?
When you are ready to eat the Air Fryer Bread, just air fry them for 4-5 minutes at 380 degrees. You can even thaw them before reheating; if you decide to thaw them, air fry them at 380 degrees for 2-3 minutes.
We hope you liked this easy and quick recipe for Air Fryer Bread. Try versatile Air fryer bread to make delicious recipes and toasts.
Preparation & Cook Time
- Prep time: 1 hour
- Cook time: 15 minute
- Fat 3g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 4mg
- Sodium 130mg
- Potassium 28mg
- Carbohydrates 16g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 2g
- Vitamin A 45IU
- Calcium 10mg
- Iron 1mg